Home Forums Members Hello from Bavaria, Germany!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Hello friends,I'm Rudi from Sonthofen/Allgäu, Bavaria, Germany! I've fround you because "Kokopelli" is a new member of my forum http://www.alpenbiker.euI'm 51 years old, driving motorcycle since 1974. Now (since 1993) a Honda ST 1100 Pan European ABS/TCS ( 😆 sorry not a BMW  :lol:) with that I drove now a total of nearly 250.000 km. The first from 1993 until 2001 135.000 km. An the new one since 2001 more than 110.000 km!I live at the Alps and thats a great area for motorcycling!My hobby motorcycling I've shown on my HP http://www.motorradrudi.infoI hope my english was good enough to tell you what's interesting.GreatingsRudi

Dave Ross

Welcome to the forum Rudi.  Rudi has some interesting pictures on his website from the Allgaeu area of Germany. You'll see rolling hills and the Alps (Swiss and German) in the background. It is the area I grew up in. Below a reminder what Winter really looks like 🙂a32fef4d33.jpg

Jim Young
    Participant

Welcome to the forum Rudi, you certainly have some beautiful countryside, but while snow looks very nice when it has first fallen, I still have memories of the slush aftermath when I lived in the north east of England !!

2bjr
    Participant

Welcome and enjoy reading the forum.Nice websites and pictures.  But the language..... 😀

Anonymous

Paste it into Babelfish: I do it all the time at work when I'm trying to work out what our German suppliers are saying.

Jim Young
    Participant

Ok Bwucie, and what kind of bait do you use for Babelfish ? and how does a computer dimwit like me use it. ?

Anonymous

Babelfish comes care of Alta Vista: http://babelfish.altavista.com/Just highlight what you want translating, use Ctrl + C to copy it to the clipboard, Ctrl + V to drop it in the text box, set the from - to choices, Bob's ya Auntie.Some of the translating is clearly not so clear (so to speak), but that provides amusement value.

Jim Young
    Participant

Cheers mate.  🙂

Jim Young
    Participant

Tried it out and it works a treat,  😎 Thanks Bwucie

Anonymous
    Inactive

But the language..... 😀

Hi Adventure Tharon,thanks for the welcomefor me it's nearly the same with the english language - but I'll try  😆Best greatings from GermanyRudi

Anonymous

Babel Fish Translation  HelpAuf deutsch:Rudi, vergessen nicht, daß Babelfish beide Weisen bearbeitet. Ihr Englisch ist viel besser als mein Deutscher, mein Freund

Dave Ross

Dein Deutsch is recht gut Herr Buwcie. Das kommt wohl von dem deutschen Motorrad.Alex

Robin
    Participant

Welcome Rudi. Trust me: There is absolutely nothing wrong with your written English!.Nice to have a signed up subscriber outside of the Register and country.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.