Home Forums General Discussion Garage Door Opener for Bikes

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Found this recently and thought a few of you may be interested in the versatile nature of this gizmo. It's pretty impressive.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C-Bxifv2Pk&feature=player_embeddedCan we embed youtube vid's on here or just the addy?

gary
    Participant

😀 😀 😀That is superb!!!CheersIan

Anonymous
    Inactive

Loved it! Ah, the British: droll comedy and so splendidly understated!!Thanks, that man!Cheers Loins

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Is there any other way to open a garage door?  😀

Dave Morris
    Participant

sexist pigs

Anonymous

sexist pigsQuick you had better arrest them all 🙄

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree!! ..and they are probably not even free range sexist pigs…CheersLoins

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sexist how? If my wife arrives home on the bike she has the same remote fitted. Please.

Peter Hadfield
    Participant

I had one of those, found it extremely high maintenance,had to trade it in eventually.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I've heard they can malfunction and throw things at you, scream abuse and worst of all damage your bike. It appears they still have some way to go before perfecting it. Due to the excessive damage the remote can cause when it fails this product comes with no warranty.

Dave Morris
    Participant

17 yr old across the road has one. he bangs on the door after riding his pushbike home for one of his younger siblings to open. He's gunna get a STFU he he carries on to much with it

Anonymous
    Inactive

Copy the link to your address bar and enjoy.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C-Bxifv2Pk

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.