Home Forums Motorcycle Tech Talk Free Oil and Filter Promotion

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I buy my mushroomsone at a time at the Supermarket, they dont register on the scales so i get im all for free. gotta get im back some way

Anonymous

Definitely a candidate for “Underbelly, Hamilton” – taking 'shrooms as backhanders.

Anonymous

Petty argument really: all businesses have overheads which are in their charge out rate and many have specific costs / charges and disbursements. The commerce commission slammed businesses for applying generic charges so now you get the hourly rate for core services ( which includes tools)  and the  itemised disposal etc type charges. Try asking a queen street lawyer for a breakdown of his $450 / hr charge - lease payment for porsche, mortgage on hawaiian holday home?

Jim Young
    Participant

Isn't a computer a tool enabling them to do the job  so why charge extra for it ?

Jim Young
    Participant

And another thing which really P*#^* me off is why when you get your bike serviced every 10,000km do you have to have an annual service done at the same time at another huge cost in addition to the regular service. ?I can understand that if a bike isnt used much and goes a couple of years between services, thats fair enough but when it is serviced around twice a year it seems to me that BMW are admitting that their service programme isnt up to scratch.

Anonymous

And another thing which really P*#^* me off is why when you get your bike serviced every 10,000km do you have to have an annual service done at the same time at another huge cost in addition to the regular service. ?I can understand that if a bike isnt used much and goes a couple of years between services, thats fair enough but when it is serviced around twice a year it seems to me that BMW are admitting that their service programme isnt up to scratch.

BMW have to bring down there servicing costs as people will move away from there bikes. I mean $800.00 for brake pads  😮

Dave Morris
    Participant

if u guys were not such consumers buying the latest greatest (marketing of course) you could do all this yaselfs. Now stop ya whining and keep someone in a job.

Jim Young
    Participant

They could collect the money with masks on and call it highway robbery, would keep you in a job Steve !!!  👿

Anonymous

if u guys were not such consumers buying the latest greatest (marketing of course) you could do all this yaselfs. Now stop ya whining and keep someone in a job.

When you get a real job we will listen :mrgreen:

Dave Morris
    Participant

When you get a real job we will listen :mrgreen:

hey everyone needs windows or its dark in the house

Jim Young
    Participant

😀  😀  😀

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.