Home Forums General Discussion Executive positions

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Max, you've been laying low.  Still riding (thrashing) that RT?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sold the R11RT about 5yrs ago after adding 100 thou to the clock. Kept the R11RS a bit longer. Gave up bikes after 34 yrs and bought a cage. With the massive increase in traffic 2 wheels was not fun anymore. Remember the open road sign just past the Albany pub, them were the days. Live in unpopulated Southland now and did buy a 125 scooter recently but rarely use it, with the stupid price of rego can't see me keeping it long. The ACC greed is bollocks, only ever had a few stitches in an elbow, but was young, on gravel and going like the clappers.

Dave Morris
    Participant

Live in unpopulated Southland now and did buy a 125 scooter recently but rarely use it, with the stupid price of rego can't see me keeping it long. The ACC greed is bollocks,

Max,can you say purple for us. ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Max,can you say purple for us. ?

Yes, but have only been down here 2 an a bit. Try again in 10.I don't miss the motorway crawl just a bit slower than clutch fully released.Have to travel 60k to Shadboltville for traffic lights.Up yours.

Dave Morris
    Participant

I got a mate from Shadboltvillewe used to play a game to try and get him to say puuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrple.got im every time

Anonymous
    Inactive

yes very unlike me to treat something with such a serious comment, but I worked with a guy whom was always negative & it just dragged the moral down & it made my time at work very unpleasant, along with me workmates.In the end will told him we were sick of his negative attitude & he had two choices. Play the game and no more bitching and get on with life OR f^#k off and find someone else to annoy.

Man you are good at times. Last time was 12 years ago.

Dave Morris
    Participant

just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water. Deans arrives

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alpha males?

Anonymous

Or who can pee higher up the wall?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.