Home Forums General Discussion Dodgy membership applications.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Had to take a real hard look to sort out if this was a spammer or a kosher application.Screenshot-ViewtheprofileofAGD-Chromium.jpgWelcome to the forum, Little Sister.

Jim Young
    Participant

Welcome AGD, I think he deserves a clip across the ear from his little sis for that  ;D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello all.  Thought it was about time to join in on line.  Really wanted to rant at big bruvva about his weak excuses for giving up his sex toy. Had second thoughts about that but here I am anyway.  Obviously he has found a photo to put up for me.  Thanks.  I was going to go for a Smurffette but rumour is rife that we are going to get new uniform before Rugby World Cup madness so I will stick with what he has chosen.

Anonymous

Yeah, misusing my ninja powers, go on, fire me!Gonna fire Seven Minutes Wendy too?  It's her photo.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Don,t know who to fire!  Don,t know if it is just my form of electronic equipment or not but it is a nice picture of my bike.  Have a nice day all I'm off to keep the skies clear above us.

Robin
    Participant

“I'm off to keep the skies clear above us……”Horray! A weather forcaster. No more wet rides!

Anonymous

Aaaah, no!  One of those scary ladies with the blue rubber gloves that so terrify terrorists that would blow up planes, or bikers that look like they need a cavity search before emplaning.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.