Home Forums General Discussion Chch Service

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey all,Finally got my feet on the ground in Chch and would like to know where to go for a good service... like most things it's time for a service.Thanks

Anonymous

“Finally got my feet on the ground in Chch and would like to know where to go for a good service… like most things it's time for a service.”I always found Livestock Improvement gave a good service - dunno what part of a bike the technician would put his arm up though.Bad agricultural joke #2:Q. What do you call an Amish teenager with his arm up to the shoulder in the back end of a horse?A. A mechanic.

Clive Lawrence
    Participant

Yep, need one of those fella's.

Dave Morris
    Participant

since we are telling jokes thisis the best one of all times.used to tell it to the 1%ers.Q. Whats the difference between a Harley Davidson and a Vacum cleaner.A. The position of of the dirt bag.Never seemed to laugh at that for some reason, unsure why

Clive Lawrence
    Participant

oh ha ha, jokes aside, where is a good place to take me bike in chch?

Ron McFadzien
    Participant

You could always try Jeff Grey BMW motorcycles, regards boGSers

Murray
    Participant

Hey all,Finally got my feet on the ground in Chch and would like to know where to go for a good service... like most things it's time for a service.Thanks

DaveBavarian Motorcycles Services, phone 021302 172 Chap that owns this business was the mechanic at Canterbury Rides prior to closing.See the ad in the Dec/Jan or Feb newsletter. Garry

Clive Lawrence
    Participant

Thanks all.

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

I had to call in to Jeff Grey recently while on my way to the rally to replace an indicator.  Couldn't fault them but at this stage I'm not sure if they have a dedicated bike mechanic so I guess you should give them a call first.

Russell Taylor
    Participant

The guys at Jeff Grays are nice guys, but lack the experience on the big twins.Jimmy at Bavarian Motorcycle Services is a BMW Motorrad trained mechanic. He's a sarcastic bugger, but great to deal with.Try him. We get our work bikes done at Jeff Grays becuas the lease says we have to. If we had a choice, Jimmy would be servicing them.Ka kitePete

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.