Home Forums Rides Calendar Bwucie’s last day to ride while still aged 61. BP Papakura 14 Feb 2010, 0930.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

This is another Bwucie ride, to give folk who might get scared off the next weekend's lunch ride, 'cos that's fairly long. Because it's a Bwucie ride, it will be suitable for oldies, littlies, and beginners – bring out them old, slower, Bimmers. (Dave the Yank can bring his QUICK, older Bimmer!)Lunch destination will be selected democratically on the day, after-match function will probably be Pokeno ice creams, but I wouldn't totally rule out Clevedon ice cream.

Anonymous

This is another Bwucie ride, to give folk who might get scared off the next weekend's lunch ride, 'cos that's fairly long. Because it's a Bwucie ride, it will be suitable for oldies, littlies, and beginners - bring out them old, slower, Bimmers. (Dave the Yank can bring his QUICK, older Bimmer!)Lunch destination will be selected democratically on the day, after-match function will probably be Pokeno ice creams, but I wouldn't totally rule out Clevedon ice cream.

I have had to retitle this run, danged if Mrs Red Baron and I don't share a birthday.  Twisted Sisters will have live music (we heard a prequel this avo, and they add a very pleasant ambience), so the after-match is sorted out.  We can always get ice cream another day.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.