Home Forums General Discussion BMWOR website sticker

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

I’d like to get some feedback on how many of you would consider to put a BMWOR web address sticker on their bike, something like this

http://www.bmwmc.nz about this size, but not this font. In black or in light grey

What do you guys think? It might get a few more people interested in the club. The usual club sticker doesn't really tell people how to get in touch.

Cheers,
    Alex

2bjr
    Participant

Well why not???

Maybe different sizes and reflective.

aegis4805
    Participant

Hi Koko – yes i’d display a sticker like that on my bike – cheers Aslan 😉

Jim Young
    Participant

Me too Alex

Jim Young
    Participant

Me too Alex

Anonymous

Yup, me three: silver-grey reflective to match “The Mortgage’s” name signs would be my colour choice 😆

David
    Participant

Yep, me too 😀

Anonymous

💡
    Suits me,I'd be happy to display one,
    Ash

Xan
    Participant

Me too 😀

Are we allowed to add the BMW logo (the circle blue & white)?

Dave Ross

I’ll leave the final call up to Dick and Peter. I am sure a small logo could be added. I thought if it’s only letters and not too prominent, people would be more likely to display it. Not everybody likes stickers. Someone looking closely at the bike would still spot such a sticker.

People could come up with a few designs, then we all can make a choice.

Brian TANNER
    Participant

Yeah good idea.

gary
    Participant

I’d stick one on the billboard. BMW Safari in OZ had their’s in white letters on a Blue background.

Cheers

Ian

Dave Ross

I’ve talked to Malcolm S. who would be able to produce the stickers for us. I asked him about the reflective paper, he reckons that ths would make it a lot more expensive.

My original intention was to produce something along the lines of the Experience BMW sticker that Henry provides free of charge with every motorbike bought or parked near the dealership.

I will make up a couple of examples and post them here. Anybody else is welcome to do the same. We can then mail these to Malcolm for a quote. This will help determine which ones to go for and how to pay for them.

Once the official club stickers run out we can then add the url to the new batch. I would prpbably go for a black one for telelever.

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Count me in Alex, I’d put one on the car too 😀

Malcolm G

Dave Ross

here is a sample, it would be printed onto a clear background, only the letters would get transfered.

www.jpg

I thought maybe a of two in three different sizes would be a good idea. But price wouod be an issue, ideally we could give these away with each new membership or renewal. I am sure including a small logo would make it more expensive, but I'll ask Malcolm S.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.