Home Forums General Discussion BMWOR T-Shirts (another batch?)

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Here is a sample

Brian
    Participant

Even way up here I will buy a couple or three if you can find some with an airhead on it Alex. Jim

Dave Ross

Ok, I've got a price back for the shirts. The shirts remain at $35 as per last time.  Please send me a firm order,quantity, size  and shipping address( if needed) and I'll let you know the banking details. If you come to the rides or the monthly meetings I won't need to ship. Please be patient as I still have to do the special designs. Hopefully I'll be able to get on to those on the weekend. At the moment I am barely functioning due to a nasty head cold. So yea, it could still take a while. Seeing that it's hardly t-shirt weather at the moment you should be able to make do for a while :-).Cheers,Alex

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi – I belong to the Durban BMW Club South Africa and ride a 650gs. I will be visiting your country from end August for a month and would love to purchase one of your T shirts.  Will this be possible to arrange please.ThanksLyn

Dave Ross

Hi Lyn,that's not a problem, I'll email you the details and you can then decide if you wish to go ahead.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.