Home Forums General Discussion BMWOR T-Shirts (another batch?)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Lesley has asked me if she could have a t-shirt made up as a present for someone who has helped them in Europe. I thought I'd better mention it here as well, in case there are more people interested.Tshirt.jpgThey come with a choice of bikes on them. I think we've been selling them for $35 each. The print seems to hold up well. I will try to organize V-necks this time, they seem to be a little more comfortable. This depends on what the printer can get. If you have connections to a t-shirt supplier let me know.Alex

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there,What are the choices of bike for the shirts??I'll take two, one XL and one M (or maybe S, will check with she who knows about sizing).

Dave Ross

Hmm, let's see. The following bikes should be available. F650, R1150RS, R1200GS & Adv., R1200S, R1200RT, R1200C, R1200ST and K1200LT. If none of these suit let me know.

2bjr
    Participant

What, no 1150 Adv πŸ˜• πŸ˜•Biggest size πŸ˜•

Dave Ross

What, no 1150 Adv πŸ˜• πŸ˜•Biggest size πŸ˜•

I know you are a big guy, in your case you may want to find a shirt and send it up here. If I can find a good picture of a 1150 GSA I'll make one up for you. Keep in mind that I am not charging anything for my time, the cost of the shirts covers shirt and printing. Freight is extra of course. If you send your own shirt you only pay for the printing and the return freight. I would prefer to let the printer supply the shirts, so if he stuffs up it stays his problem and doesn't become mine. Alex

John Jensen
    Participant

I'll have one too – Large, black, round neck with GS 1200. How do we pay etc.

Dave Ross

I haven't heard back from my t-shirt guy yet. I hope he is still in business. Once I am ready to take firm orders people can PM me with their details and I'll let them know an account no. to transfer the money into.Β  Hopefully the I'll hear back tonight. I also have to work out the freight cost first. I wonder if there would be interest for an Annual Rally T-shirt. If there is I'll make up a few designs that people can give feedback on.

Anonymous

I'll have oneΒ  xl with an HP2 on the back thanks Alex

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, and I'll have one with an F800ST if that's okay.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wife wants hers to have an R1200R on it, with text saying “Go Naked or go Home!!”Β  πŸ‘ΏBut I think we'll both settle for an R1200S piccy. One XL and one M for us thanks.

Robin
    Participant

You're well involved now, Koko! What colour is the R1200C bike, pse!! Potentually ordering 2.

jwglimited
    Participant

I haven't heard back from my t-shirt guy yet. I hope he is still in business. Once I am ready to take firm orders people can PM me with their details and I'll let them know an account no. to transfer the money into.Β  Hopefully the I'll hear back tonight. I also have to work out the freight cost first. I wonder if there would be interest for an Annual Rally T-shirt. If there is I'll make up a few designs that people can give feedback on.

Hi I also would like a shirt. 2xl and 1200GS Adventure, stuck on it would be great.Let me know the how,wheres and whats...Cheers phil

Dave Ross

You're well involved now, Koko! What colour is the R1200C bike, pse!! Potentually ordering 2.

It's a black 1200C.Cheers,Alex

Dave Ross

Hi I also would like a shirt. 2xl and 1200GS Adventure, stuck on it would be great.Let me know the how,wheres and whats...Cheers phil

I am still waiting for a response from the t-shirt guy. I have a 1200GSA image ready.

jwglimited
    Participant

I am still waiting for a response from the t-shirt guy. I have a 1200GSA image ready.

That would be great. just let me know. cheers Phil

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.