Home Forums General Discussion BMWOR Executive being paid

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

What do u think about the BMWOR executive wanting to be paid 20 cents per KM I think this is stupid of them to ask for this and I think it might be a good idea to vote in a complete new team as there looking to run the Register on their own .

Anonymous

I agree, it is stupid of them – anybody else would want much more!Bwaaa-ha-ha-ha ;D

Mark
    Participant

like our govement with redgo sucking us in

Anonymous
    Inactive

For what it's worth, the Ulysses Club National Committee members are paid 50c per kilometre for travel regardless of whether it is by car or bike.  Seems pretty reasonable to me.Kennif

Dave Ross

I think that's fair enough to help out the Executive on register business. Some time ago I suggested that ride leaders get a little bit of support for leading rides. I do think that this is more important than paying the Executive for attending the AGM. Paying for the ferry for South Island reps is probably also appropriate.  On the other hand, where do you stop?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Being paid is based on either laziness or ability, hence we have jobs. So, I for one, are to lazy to ride to meetings for others needs and if I got there would I effectively be arguing your case? S**t that leaves me out best I “user pay”.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dont know what the “average” BMW rider owns …..but i bet its worth heaps, and the request for a small amount to offset stuff done on other members behalf , (who mostly can only comment by electronic media,) doesnt seem unreasonable to me. A bit like these blokes who buy 4 wheelers for the kids and dont register or warrant them , but thats another story.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.