Home Forums Ride Reports BMW -autumn pictures from Sweden

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Mats has made a short BMW slide-show from Sweden Next autumn will be i NZ.http://www.vimeo.com/2040682Kurt

Xan
    Participant

Well done. Thank you for sharing the movie.  🙂Some of us had a chance to ride in Autumn in Japan.It was beautiful too.  😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

HejJapan must be nice i autumn.  Do you have any Japan autum pictures?From Sweden in snowKurt

Mark Williams
    Participant

Kurt,Thanks for the brief view of Sweden, it brought back some pleasant memories as I was in Vasteras(My spelling may be wrong here) July to October 1979 working wth ASEA; Oh so long ago.  My one liner about Sweden is: thousands of lakes and millions of trees. Best regards 😎

Anonymous

Then there is winter and all the colours of white 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

HejVästerås is not far from us, we live on the south side of lake Mälaren.Now there are skating on the ice.Snow was rather late this year, so we hade MC-ride i jan.I add a picture of the bikes an a small part of lake Mälaren.[img][/img]Kurt

Xan
    Participant

Found Autumn colour in NZ too.  🙂I took this picture in Queenstown a couple of days ago.It is supposed to be the middle of summer but it cooled down rapidly in a week and the trees along the road were changing colour.There were many motorcyclists in Queenstown area and it appears that BMW GS (650 and 1200) are very popular.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice red leafs, was it a Cherrythree?It might be like the birchthrees in Sweden, if you take one from the north and plant it in south of sweden it will still turn colour in the old way.There where a line of birchthrees on the geneticcentre in Uppsala.Mats is now i Auckland looking for work, no bike so far.Still lots of snow here.Kurt

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.