Home Forums General Discussion Bike insurance

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

It is time to look at my bike insurance again.Currently with Baker. Any other good insurance out there? What about the other companies that advertice in the magazine?

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

You'll have to ring them up and ask for a quote.

honeybear.2399
    Participant

It is time to look at my bike insurance again.Currently with Baker. Any other good insurance out there? What about the other companies that advertice in the magazine?

Don,t think you can do any better, than John Baker, have all our insurance with them, and never any trouble, with any of the few Claims we have made, over the last 15years or so.  Phil

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Why do you ask Tharon, are you just curious or trying to find a better product?I've been with JB since he started the group schemes.  Always given excellent service insofar as changing my policy when adding, subtracting and particularly when I had two bikes.  As for premiums I think he is fair and gives a good range of options.  Only claimed once but absolutely no problem.  For my money he has been inovative and a forward thinker and I certainly wouldn't change just to save a couple of dollars.  As you can tell I'm a fan and I always look forward to his update at the AGM.  😆Good luck with your search.Malcolm

2bjr
    Participant

Hi all.Thank you.  Was thinking about shopping around.  But will chat with them again. 😉

Anonymous

Hi all.Thank you.  Was thinking about shopping around.  But will chat with them again. 😉

Why would you be shopping around now. If you are part of the JB BMWOR insurance , this is not due until September.

2bjr
    Participant

Mmmmm………. 😀Mine is due in April.

Robin
    Participant

When my last bill came in for JB insurance I checked out another company well know to us (BMWOR) and did some comparisons. While the JB inv oice was a little higher, the add-ons and the benefits made it a better deal. John is loyal to the Register, and for me that counts for a lot."Better the devil you know, than the one you don't know."

Anonymous

When my last bill came in for JB insurance I checked out another company well know to us (BMWOR) and did some comparisons. While the JB inv oice was a little higher, the add-ons and the benefits made it a better deal. John is loyal to the Register, and for me that counts for a lot."Better the devil you know, than the one you don't know."

I understand John as sold. I hope there will be no changes.

2bjr
    Participant

Good one. Thank you. 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Howdy all, fffreeeezing cccccold here in wellington tonight, anyhow my one cents worth just insured with the AA at a competative rate, good luck finding what you need, cheers Bucky.

2bjr
    Participant

Hi.Wellington weather down here also. 😡 😡  Thanx.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.