Home Forums General Discussion Bee-ems are hot

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Mark Mackay
    Participant

Wonder if it was Daffys bike?

Anonymous
    Inactive

It's one of them Liquid Cooled ones, innit:9050234.jpg

Dave Morris
    Participant

It's one of them Liquid Cooled ones, innit:9050234.jpg

might be Daffy in the background

Dave Ross

That will buff right out, with a bit of Jif and elbow grease.He must have been in "hot" pursuit.

Anonymous

That will buff right out, with a bit of Jif and elbow grease.He must have been in "hot" pursuit.

Nice: I laughed till I stopped ;D ;D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Poor bike…I reckon it was a cunning way of getting their fleet updated. Very subtle!  ;DI believe it's cut their fleet uh... in half.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is this part of their dangerous intersections campaign !!!Or is it maybe a new anti theft device !Not exactly the most green way to re-cycle the cycle !!

Anonymous
    Inactive

ye haaa! Blazing saddles. Abandon your steed? No honour amongst cowboys nowadays.Everybody has to have a job? did they chose theirs?LOL 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

“New Zealand Police – Better work stories”That one is going to be hard to top!

Mark Mackay
    Participant

Daffy I saw Your new bike in at Experience BMW on Saturday before it was heading of to Nautech for stripes and RT, It was our Daffys work  bike that caught fire

Mark Mackay
    Participant

And now Whe have in Canada and USA at least a major recall for fuel pump flange on at least 18 models RT-Ps included, I have 3 bikes on the list, looks like My old airhead is the only one that won't catch fire.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.