Home Forums Rides Calendar Auckland Run 16th June

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Via the back road, leaves BP Southern Motorway 9.00am.  This is a great road to ride on and should not be missed.  There will be a gravel option.  RIC – Richard Kuysten.

Dave Morris
    Participant

bit more detail would be nice Malky.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can you guarantee the weather?

Dave Ross

I can do that. I can guarantee that there will be weather.  ;D Most of it will be dripping on you .

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Can you guarantee the weather?

YES OF COURSE  8)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Glad we have that sorted!!

Dave Ross

On that note, welcome to the forum :-). I am sure you'll hardly get wet on that RT. We need more airheads here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

At 07.30 today the current forecast is pretty grim and I think I will I opt out of this one …. discretion and valour come to mind.Rhys

Mark Mackay
    Participant

Two crazy bikers turned up for this mornings run, one coming up from Cambrigde.With the shocking rain the ride as been postponed till next sunday the 23rd  meet at 0930 hrs BP Papakura Autobahn.

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Hi Richard, might I suggest you check with Rob as he has posted details of the longest ride on the shortest day on the 23rd. (see calendar) Should be a good one.

Anonymous

Hi Richard, might I suggest you check with Rob as he has posted details of the longest ride on the shortest day on the 23rd. (see calendar) Should be a good one.

Rob's ride is an early start: it is usually a very long day. Given the early sunset it's normally headlights required to get home. Richard's delayed run would be shorter, and 90 minutes later starting, and home in daylight if he chooses to go ahead.Surprisingly (although it is something Rob has a habit of arranging) it looks like Sunday will be the first and only fine day for a while, going by today's MetService crystal ball.

Mark Mackay
    Participant

Sorry did not see longest day ride on 23rd or read My emails Raglan now on 29th June hope its a better day.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.