Home Forums Rides Calendar Around Both Islands

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

I am from Perth Western Australia (BMW MCC WA) and I will be touring NZ from 21st Dec. to 3rd Jan.Any rides and or rallies on at this time of year.Cheers Hendo

Murray
    Participant

I am from Perth Western Australia (BMW MCC WA) and I will be touring NZ from 21st Dec. to 3rd Jan.Any rides and or rallies on at this time of year.Cheers Hendo

Hi Mike, yep, the Wellington bods will look after you, just let me know the days you're actually in town.Wellington bods - Aslan, Jim, Ken, Pete, Pablo, Gerard (and anyone else interested) I reckon it'd just be rude not to show Mike the Pram Track and the Gladstone pub (via Hinakura) depending on how long he's got here. I have offered him a room so might get a couple of days.CheersGarry

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Garry, that will be great.Is there any one in the south island that has some great spots where to ride!CheersHendo

Murray
    Participant

Thanks Garry, that will be great.Is there any one in the south island that has some great spots where to ride!CheersHendo

Pretty much anywhere in the South Island is a great spot to ride  😀 I'll lend you my motorcycle atlas when you get here  😥

Anonymous
    Inactive

Im in name a day. Cheers Pete.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi thereDepending on where you will be riding, I can probably ride with you through Hawkes Bay and the East Coast 🙂Cheers Scott

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there,South Island - Why don't you join us on the Dec 29th for Molesworth trip, (metal road) then head down the westcoast, through Wanaka and up the Lindas pass through the MacKenzie Country, tekapo, Fairlie and up to Christchurch.  If you want a few other ideas email me. warren.taylor@primebc.co.nz.Cheerswarren

Russell Taylor
    Participant

Contact me if you need a bed in Christchurch. No problem, as long as your dates fit in with ours. There is a BMW dealer in town, there aren't too many in the Sth Island. I am a road rider, so probably won't hit the trails with you, but would be happy to host you if you need it. You will struggle to find a more beautiful place to ride around, so come down south and go nuts  😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

G'day HendoMy wife & I are doing a lap of the south island for just about that exact time frame.  We're leaving Auckland on the 22nd Dec, crossing on the ferry the morning of the 24th Dec, taking a general anticlockwise route around the south island (with a few deviations), crossing back on 1st Jan, and returning to Auckland on the 4th.  We should be able to catch up somewhere!A word of advice:  The Interislander Ferry books up solid over the holidays, so book your passage NOW!http://www.interislander.co.nz/Dave

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.