Home Forums General Discussion Animation of the new water/air cooled R1200GS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Is here:http://www.gaskrank.tv/tv/hersteller/bmw-r1200gs-animation-2013.htm?Sound on is good. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

aegis4805
    Participant

good one Kennif – thanks for posting

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hopefully they will bring out an S version they could really nail it with this engine and an awesome frame !

Anonymous
    Inactive

Give 'em time!Most popular first. Then my RT? Where's the sales numbers?S is so passe in twins!? "Cup" days of yore? Silk purse out of sow's ear?Let the RRs "nail it"! Or do we wallow in charactarful motors that are not optimsed for the use? Classic and Vintage racing for opposed twins!?Any bites?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don't need (or want)ย  an S1000RR as a commute bike , would happily have one for a third bike after a GS but they are way above my skill level.However an R1200S cranking 110kw to 120kW would be a fine balance and would keep me away from buying a 998 or 1098 Ducati.1100 S Passe? not really:: awesome commuting andย  long distance touring bike for those of us who want to crank not beg plus will still embarass Jo average on a Ducati.ย  Engine and suspension mods transform these and it is eay to get rid of 10 or 15kg out the ends and getting them very close to the ducati.

Anonymous
    Inactive

great animation, good to see inside beyond the surface. I get increasingly nervous with all the additional electronics. When the battery died on me (fortunately on the driveway) and the bike locked me out, and I had to trailer it to the dealer to get it going again, within a year of new, I kind of went off electronics.I too will look for what the new motor will be used in, the bigger tyres however make the new GS an even better road bike.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.