Home Forums Rides Calendar AKL Sept.6 Lunch ride to Karioitahi Beach

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Meet at the Castaways (Agave) Restaurant around 12pm. Please make your own booking as the 6th is also Fathers Day. Arrange your own rides before or after lunch.http://www.castaways.co.nz/agave.htmlChalets.jpg

Dave Morris
    Participant

my little cherman friend. you need to enroll at my 4 year olds kindergarten and you can work on the spelling and pronounciation at the same time. Maori Place names clearly are a problem for you. thats number 2 i have picked up.I hope you are not a english teacher  👿

Dave Ross

I would use you for that, but I know you have your own spelling demons haunting you:-).

Arne Rohde
    Participant

Before you get caught out again by bellboy you should change the spelling of this one to Karioitahi. 🙂

Dave Ross

Probably a good idea 🙂

Nick Taber
    Participant

Some nice rides out there but already done a lot of them.  I've been doing most of my hang gliding training on that beach and I usually travel on the GSA – that's me using the hang glider on the cover of the Aucklander last week].I see the register did Franklin district a couple of weeks ago.  I toured that on my own after a cancelled lesson a few week back.  Fantastic scenery so close to Akl.  I would love to do some of the more tricky tracks but need at least a couple of other riders.BTW, I went out to Whatipu last weekend.  That looks to have some interesting tracks as well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.