Home Forums Rides Calendar AKL Feb.3 Lunch ride to the Dragon Fly Cafe, Matakana

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Meet at the Dragon Fly Dragonfly Café and Art gallery615 Matakana Rd, Matakana (1 hour north of Auckland) on the road to Omaha Beach.Ph: 09 42273481352-2.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

Note Feb 2nd is a Saturday…where/when do we meet?

Clifford McClenaghan
    Participant

I'd be interested.  Where do we meet?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Bryan and JoeOn the lunch rides, we just meet at the destination at midday(ish).  The ride itself isn't formally organised.  However, frequently some folks chose a morning meeting point and ride to lunch together.  Stay tuned!Dave

Murray
    Participant

Guys (and girls), check with Alex when he gets back from down South but the dates he has given me for coming Auckland events to be published in the Feb newsletter are all confirmed as Sunday rides. This one to Dragonfly Café and Art gallery is on Sunday 3 February ................... unless of course Saturday is a nice day and you want to go for a ride then as well  😀P.S. - remind him that the rubber bits are supposed to be the bottom  👿

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Note Feb 2nd is a Saturday...where/when do we meet?

Thanks for spotting that. I seem to be dyslexic when it comes to dates. All rides are on a Sunday. On lunch rides we meet at the destination.Alex

Xan
    Participant

Some of us will meet at Starbucks cafe in Westgate at 9:30 and leave 10:00.See you  🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.