Home Forums General Discussion Abandoned weatherboard buildings -Post them here-

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 333 total)
  • Author

Here is one that Lutz, a German tourist, took. nz3.jpg

2bjr
    Participant

Looks like this discussion is up to max. Does not want to take any more. 😥 😥Even reduced size again, still nothing. 😡

Dave Ross

Just use externally hosted photos, that's what I do. To my shame I have to admit that I haven't worked out how to attach images from my own computer  😐

Arne Rohde
    Participant

It comes up with the message:"The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator."The file is already small, so the other option is now to contact an administrator.  😀Is there a folder for all uploads? Or a folder for each thread?

Dave Ross

I have increased the folder size, let's hope this makes a difference. I will have to consult with the board guru on this :-). Could you guys please see if this has changed anything?Cheers,Alex

2bjr
    Participant

Between Martinburough and Carterton.360 view on that hill.

2bjr
    Participant

I have increased the folder size, let's hope this makes a difference. I will have to consult with the board guru on this :-). Could you guys please see if this has changed anything?Cheers,Alex

Good to see some one is looking at our concerns. 😀

Arne Rohde
    Participant

This one from near Te Kuiti. Looks like the roofline has been lowered before being abandoned.

Dave Ross

Good to see some one is looking at our concerns. 😀

Whoa, this is a stunning building, great find.

Jim Young
    Participant

That one from Adventure Tharron certainly is a beauty.Just shows they are still around, so we must all keep our eyes open.

honeybear.2399
    Participant

Yet another old weatherboard building.  This school building, going to waste,up North,  have a few more to post when I have sorted them out.  Stay cool, stay upright  Phil 👿

honeybear.2399
    Participant

An old garage up North, could it have been the Far North BMW agent?????  Phil

honeybear.2399
    Participant

Hi Again. Last 3 Adandon-ed buildings from up North.  Went past a few others, but did see them till to late and as I did not really want to try out the ABS braking system and turning around was a pain, also it was B hot when stationary.  We  let them go till next time.I still think there is a book in the making here somewhere.  If anyone would like copy's of any of the photos I have sent in I am happy to make them averable to them at no cost, they were all taken at 5.1million or above Pixels, so would print up well.  Phil

Jim Young
    Participant

Nice pics Phil, as you say a lot of the time you are past the building before you realise it and then it's too late to stop.I think all of us have ones in mind for when we are next back in that particular area. 🙂

2bjr
    Participant

Nice pics.  What is going on up North. 😕 Should move up North, looks like less people 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 333 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.