Home Forums General Discussion Abandoned weatherboard buildings -Post them here-

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 333 total)
  • Author
    Participant

A couple more from Tokomaru Bay.BMWORRallyNapier2007081.jpgBMWORRallyNapier2007082.jpg

Jim Young
    Participant

This one was obviously some kind of pub or hotel or some rich dude's big house.BMWORRallyNapier2007083.jpg

Xan
    Participant

While I am sorting out photos of the BMWOR Rally, I found that I had taken a photo of an abandoned building when I took some BMWOR members.Like one of Jim's photos, this is not a weatherboard building either...This is Tikitiki on the East Cape.

Jim Young
    Participant

Another one of the same building, by the time I got there the others had already explored inside and found all kinds of old records, payslips, timesheets etc going back decades, so I also had to have a bit of a nosey and it was quite interesting, bits of old furniture, electrical equipement etc oh and a horse tethered outside.BMWORRallyNapier2007085.jpg

Jim Young
    Participant

Same building again but with bikes in to make it more interesting !!!BMWORRallyNapier2007086.jpg

Jim Young
    Participant

This one is also at Tikitiki.BMWORRallyNapier2007084-1.jpg

Jim Young
    Participant

We turned into Hicks Bay to see if there was any suitable lunch but no luck, but spotted two houses that I would otherwise have missed.BMWORRallyNapier2007087.jpgBMWORRallyNapier2007088.jpg

Jim Young
    Participant

This old abandoned church is somewhere between Raukokore and Te Kaha if my memory serves me correctly.BMWORRallyNapier2007093.jpg

Dave Ross

Great shots Jim and Neko. Here is the misssing extirior of the methodist church in Mangonui.DSC02877.jpg

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Saw this one at Rosalie Bay on the south eastern corner of Great Barrier this weekend.  A beautiful spot. 😎

Dave Ross

A few more from today, they are still out there 🙂DSC02926.jpgDSC02913.jpgDSC02910-1.jpg

Campbell Thomson
    Participant

We have mud brick, rammed earth and rock ones in the South look better that those leaky homes you have up Norf : 😎

Dave Ross

We have mud brick, rammed earth and rock ones in the South look better that those leaky homes you have up Norf : 😎

This is all prime realestate, no wonder the South is lagging behind, caves have gone out with the hobbitses 😉

Dave Ross

I am sure people won't mind if you post some nice abandoned mud-brick houses.

2bjr
    Participant

This one at Invercargill.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 333 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.