Home Forums General Discussion Abandoned weatherboard buildings -Post them here-

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 333 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Sorry about that Alex, but have just had another look and cant see it, maybe it's the angle that is different ?I know that I am going to duplicate some of Aslan's pics going from his description of them but I can't open some of his to be sure.Never mind better twice than not at all eh.Jim

Dave Ross

Oh, I am not worried. I think it's great to get another view. I think this is the one, but I am not sure.bd516cde.jpg

Dave Ross

Just before Port Waikato, been meaning to ge this one for a while nowDSC02803.jpg

Dave Ross

Somewhere on the gravel to RaglanDSC02808.jpg

Jim Young
    Participant

These next two pics are on the Cheltenham to Vinegar hill road and while they were deserted they look in too good a condition to be abandoned.Maybe shearers quarters ?OldWeatherboardhouses007.jpg

Jim Young
    Participant
    Jim Young
    Participant

This is the one Aslan describes on the left just coming into Mangaweka from the north, but I can't seem to open it on his post just a little square with a x in it and when I right click to show picture nothing happens ?OldWeatherboardhouses008-1.jpg

Jim Young
    Participant

This one if my failing memory serves me correctly is at Utiku.OldWeatherboardhouses009-1.jpg

Jim Young
    Participant

This one is also at UtikuOldWeatherboardhouses010-1.jpg

Dave Ross

Impressive collection Jim, this will be hard to beat.

Jim Young
    Participant

This is another one previously posted by Aslan, but I had to repost it as I think the sheep wandering through it gives it a feel of total abandonment.OldWeatherboardhouses011-1.jpg

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Saw this old place in Coromandel Township a couple of days ago while walking up to Driving Creek.  Also has a good ride up to Port Jackson and Fletchers Bay.  😀 Look out for some bad corrugations on the last stretch to Fletchers and the bloody utes (some towing big boats) coming the other way 😮

Dave Ross

Wow, this one looks too good to have been abandoned. What a neat looking building, surely they can't just let it go.

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Well I guess it depends on your interpretation of “abandoned” Alex.  I'm sure the land is owned by someone – but the building sure looks abandoned and uninhabited.  If you think it's stretching the rules a bit you'd better take it out.  😐

honeybear.2399
    Participant

Yet another one from the “Hauraki Plains”  just out from Thames.  Phil

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 333 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.