Home Forums General Discussion Abandoned weatherboard buildings -Post them here-

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 333 total)
  • Author

Did you do a fly-by for the last two?  I wonder how many are still out there, rotting away.

Jim Young
    Participant

You have been busy Arne !!!

Arne Rohde
    Participant

Did you do a fly-by for the last two?  I wonder how many are still out there, rotting away.

Not quite. They are visible from a hill on an adjacent property, using a telephoto lens.There are still many more out there. I passed several today, but didn't stop for them all.

Dave Morris
    Participant

its weatherboard and no one is ther at the moment :mrgreen:

Dave Ross

Try again in 90 years, but make sure you have some cattle grazing around it. Don't be tempted to paint it or even lock it up. I am sure the committee will view the application in a favourable light.  😀

Robin
    Participant

Rangiwahia:

Robin
    Participant

Noticed this building a couple of trips back. It's just north of Horowhenua's Manakau as you go over the railbridge.A neighbour said a lot of people photograph it; she'd seen it deteriate over the last 20 years.

Dave Ross

That reminds me, I still haven't posted this one.DSC06606.jpg

Robin
    Participant

Actually, that house is not abandoned! It's south of taumarunui. Is it Piriaka? It's sort of famous.

Dave Ross

That's the one. I suppose neglected would be a better description then :-). I've seen better abandoned houses.

Arne Rohde
    Participant

This one near the western end of 309 Rd.

Arne Rohde
    Participant

This one is next door to the previous one. Not really weatherboard, and may not be abandoned. A whole family of pigs came out onto the road from the vicinity of the house.

Arne Rohde
    Participant

This one on Hamurana Rd may not actually be abandoned. But it is certainly in need of some tender loving care if not.

Arne Rohde
    Participant

It's weatherboard, it's a building, it looks abandoned. On the Rotoiti Lake edge at Okere Falls.

Jim Young
    Participant

geez Arne, you must be knocking up the K's on that new bike to get all these pics !!!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 333 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.