Home Forums General Discussion Abandoned weatherboard buildings -Post them here-

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 333 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Nice ones 😀 😀

Robin
    Participant

This house is on State Highway 2 also; not too distant south from the wetland aea under restoration at Peka Peka. (Which is about 25-30 k's south of Hastings.) Some years ago there was a car parked on the left side of the building. A Chev Fleetmaster or similar. This house has been the subject of art too. I have seen a painting of it in a local art shop.

Arne Rohde
    Participant

This one is at the entrance to Waiuku Forest, at the Waikato Heads (north side of Waikato).

2bjr
    Participant

This house is on State Highway 2 also; not too distant south from the wetland aea under restoration at Peka Peka. (Which is about 25-30 k's south of Hastings.) Some years ago there was a car parked on the left side of the building. A Chev Fleetmaster or similar. This house has been the subject of art too. I have seen a painting of it in a local art shop.

Nice house, see you fited the bike in 👿

Robin
    Participant

Tharon, If the bikes not in; there's no photo! Here's a challenge for you: Find the most Southern abandoned house.

2bjr
    Participant

Mmmmm…..  They call it talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ride with camera in left side pocket, use to taking photo's with left hand AND GET IT IN FOCUS! 😀 👿

Xan
    Participant

Sorry, I think that this issue is related to the Avatars. The attachment upload path is not accessible at the moment.  🙁Forum host is moving server. Once it's done, everything should be OK. Meanwhile, please be patient.  🙂

honeybear.2399
    Participant

Another old school building at  taken “Taniwha”  find that  on a map 👿 taken last weekend, while looking for new back roads to ride.  Phil

Arne Rohde
    Participant

Another old school building at  taken "Taniwha"  find that  on a map 👿 taken last weekend, while looking for new back roads to ride.  Phil

I think you'll find there's a photo of that school elsewhere in this thread (page 3). Not of the interior, though. There have been several club rides through Taniwha Rd and other roads in the vicinity.There's also an incorrect link on that page for one on Roache Rd, with a missing opening bracket. I'll add it here.Roache_Rd.jpgFor good measure also the Taniwha Rd one:Taniwha_Rd.jpg

honeybear.2399
    Participant

O well not sure how we stop double ups sure to happen 🙄  Phil

Dave Ross

O well not sure how we stop double ups sure to happen 🙄  Phil

Don't worry about it, extra bonus for the interior shots.

honeybear.2399
    Participant

Oldbarn.jpgHows this my first one useing photobucket  Phil

Dave Ross
    honeybear.2399
    Participant

clap.gif

love it thanks  phil

2bjr
    Participant

And so we all learn something new each day. Nice interior shots. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 333 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.