Home Forums General Discussion Abandoned weatherboard buildings -Post them here-

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 333 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Thanks for posting the link, it just goes to show it doesn't matter what continent you are on, bee-ma riders have the same interests.

honeybear.2399
    Participant

The power of the internet?? great.  you can travel without leaving your home.  we could start a www. on Abandoned weatherboard buildings  Just thinK. 😕  Phil

Dave Ross

I think we're the home of the original version :-). Advrider has got one called old structures.

Brian
    Participant

I will snap some of the buildings in Maine and New England this summer. Some are REAL OLD. Like my house. But first I need to get rid of more of the white sh_t that fell on us this past Friday. As my wife likes to say, it makes me ugly to live with!!! The white sh_t that is.

Dave Ross

I will snap some of the buildings in Maine and New England this summer. Some are REAL OLD. Like my house. But first I need to get rid of more of the white sh_t that fell on us this past Friday. As my wife likes to say, it makes me ugly to live with!!! The white sh_t that is.

Looks like you really need some sun and warmth. I find the Auckland winters severe enough, I don't think I would be able to survive a full length proper winter. I'd love to see New England though, especially in Autumn.

Jim Young
    Participant

Like Alex says I don't think I could put up with a real winter again either, I was talking to my son in the UK today and he said they were having snow too, and thats after the clocks were put forward to summertime last weekend !!!!Would really miss not being able to ride all year round.

2bjr
    Participant

The power of the internet?? great.  you can travel without leaving your home.  we could start a www. on Abandoned weatherboard buildings  Just thinK. :?  Phil

Why not 😀

honeybear.2399
    Participant

The power of the internet?? great.  you can travel without leaving your home.  we could start a www. on Abandoned weatherboard buildings  Just thinK. :?  Phil

Why not 😀

I don't know how you set up a website,  Phil

Brian
    Participant

Alex, Jim and all, Here are a few from last fall. Enjoy. Jim

Brian
    Participant

And here is a photo taken of the house I live in now from the late 1940's. Looked abandoned then. Jim

2bjr
    Participant

Every now and then we come across these old abandoned buildings. They won't be around for much longer, yet each one has a story to tell. If you see one, take a photo and post them here.Lost the track by the looks of it. 😕 😕 👿

Dave Ross

Alex, Jim and all, Here are a few from last fall. Enjoy. Jim

Thanks for posting the photos, I love the autumn colours. We'd have to start a new thread for them, though. Some areas here do get the same colours, but mainly it does stay green. It's easier on the eyes than snow :-).

2bjr
    Participant

This one between Waldronville and Brighton South of Dunedin.

Jim Young
    Participant

Now that's a good one  🙂

Brian
    Participant

You are correct. We got off the thread. Here is one near Fruitlands, south of Alexandra, on SH 8.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 333 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.