Home Forums Ride Reports 5 Rivers Adventure

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Ah, the joys of Summer and a spirit of adventure all rolled nicely into the 5 Rivers Adventure Ride hosted by the Central Districts Adventure Group on Sunday 19th Feb. Ian S, Aslan and I rode up to Palmerston North for a 9:00 arrival at BP Fitzherbert Ave. Here we met up with around 30 other adventurers. Andy was there (XT500) along with Craig (the infamous blacK GSPD sans Kim) and a host of familair faces. Many thanks to landowners who considerately gave us acess to complete what is some of the best and most relaxed riding we’ve done for a while. Couple of pictures are better than thousands of words, here’s a few for starters.

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Thanks for the report Garry. I’ve just signed up for the Capital Coast ride. will you be there?

Cheers,
    Alex

Murray
    Participant

For sure Alex, its going to be a great day and John Forsyth will put together a good route I’m sure. Also thinking I’ll try and get up to Mike Britton’s Far North “Thumper” in May, should be a good 5-day ride and suspect will be much the same type of thing as the BMW Safari. I’ve not spent a lot of time up that way since we moved from Kerekeri, mind you when it gets wet – it gets really wet.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.