Home Forums Ride Reports ’07 Nat Rally

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

A quick update before I return to the workforce 😡  As we had digs off site I can't comment on the fun and games at Kennedy Park.  However when I arrived at the park to register on Friday at 5.55pm  (not am as instructed  :roll:) all looked well with a good group of members relaxing and catching up with friends from around the country.  I completed the formalities for myself Terry and the  girls (thanks Ingle  :wink:) and did a quick round of hallo's before rushing off to change for the evening.  Early next morning we all arrived in time to catch the orders for the day and took off to Marine  Parade for the frivolities.  Well organised by the local lads and their willing helpers the event went down a treat in the hot Hawkes Bay sunshine.  The Sargent brothers were first for skill on the bike and first for skill at entertaining – won't say which one was which  😀The ride around the local district was not something we did being old "Bay" residents so we took off for the Clifton Cafe for lunch and to catch up with a long time friend who lives there.  When we arrived there was obviously something about this place because there was already a large table  of register members tucking in to lunch.For us the dinner that evening was a great success with everyone having a good time eating drinking and catching up with old friends.  Well done to the organisers and all who attended one more successful Rally.Malcolm and Jean

2bjr
    Participant

So where is the photos? 😕Come on do not be shy. 👿

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

So where is the photos? 😕Come on do not be shy. 👿

Sorry there is no photo in my camera - where did you hear that I was shy?

Tharon KNOETZE
    Participant

Annual Rally – NapierThe picture:- background is the Tobacco Company, a famous historic building in Napier- the scenery shot is looking from Te Mata Peak towards Napier- bike shots are of the Gymkhana held on Saturday morning- the two lower corner pics are of the Dinner held at Kennedy Park on Saturday night.A great time was had by all  🙂NapierRallyJan07Montage.jpg

Anonymous

You are good with how you arrange those photos 😉Tobacco Company, a famous historic building in Napier, should be pulled down

Robin
    Participant

Why should Tobacco building be pulled down?It's one of Napier's Art Deco drawcards and is a local icon.

2bjr
    Participant

You are good with how you arrange those photos 😉Tobacco Company, a famous historic building in Napier, should be pulled down

😕 😕 😕 😕 😐

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.